“Chemo Brain” and aging can do that.
Continuing my 1000 Gift Gratefulness List:
25. Mulling over Ephesians 5:1 (NKJV)
Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
5 1-2 Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.
26. Alice and Maggie coming over so we could laugh over a funny movie together
27. Jacque taking time out of her busy schedule to encourage us and help Hannah with ACT prep and Joy with strategies to best tackle a heavy college work load in the midst of all that is going on
28. The satisfaction of planting two packages of string beans (one green, one yellow) in grow boxes, and six packages of a variety of flower seeds in pots and in the dirt next to the blackberry bushes. It’ll be fun to watch them grow.
29. Pecans and good books in the mail from Bets today
30.The aroma of fresh baked pears and apples with stevia, nutmeg, and cinnamon
31. A beautiful Celebration of Life for Michelle who I met at chemo in 2011. She lived well and died with grace, honoring the Lord through it all
32. I am very thankful for all the encouragement that I am blessed with by email, with Social Media, comments in the blog, on the phone, by snail mail, and in person. I am so thankful for all who are praying and cheering me onward and that I don’t have to face cancer alone. I am rich indeed in family and friends.
Thank you, everybody! I appreciate you. 🙂