(I’m not into football but I thought this picture after the Super Bowl was funny.)
–I haven’t been feeling very well lately. I would appreciate prayer for complete healing of the cancer and resolution of whatever is causing a persistent cough and respiratory symptoms.
–I would be grateful for prayer for deep, restorative sleep. I’ve had trouble with my sleep for years. I fall asleep each night in under 5 minutes typically and usually take a day time nap out of neccessity, but I wake up many times most every night, finding it difficult to go back to sleep. Can you specifically pray that God will allow me to sleep well each night?
–Please pray that I will walk closely with the Lord in every area of my life.
–Please pray that the Lord will help me to walk in the victory that is mine in Christ and help me make wise, Spirit-controlled choices in my eating as I work to take off excessive weight and build back up my physical fitness with exercise. Lately He has been encouraging me a lot in His precious Word and with a wonderful book called “Made to Crave”.
Thanks for praying for me and my dear family! We really appreciate it! 🙂
“God gave you a gift of 86, 400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘Thank you’”? (William Ward )
Lord, every single gift comes from You…“Lift my gaze to see life from Your perspective. Help me to understand-and treasure-every good thing You send…”(From James 1:7) One Thousand Gifts http://www.aholyexperience.com/
828. “He Wants it all Today”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUMRqJCV9Q4
829. “God gives the very best to those who leave the choice up to Him.”–a nugget from Cherrie along with jugs of alkaline water
831. “Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts – it’s what you do with what you have left. ” ~Hubert Humphrey
A stumbling block to the pessimist is a stepping stone to the optimist.
Eleanor Roosevelt, Former First Lady
833. David Beckham via Kris Carr’s Crazy, Sexy Cancer Tips (book was a gift from Jacki):“Impossible is a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is an opinion, not a fact. Impossible isn’t a declaration, it’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
834. “SET BACKS ARE ONLY OPPORTUNITIES TO REVIEW THE LESSON”
835. “I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED OF MY SCARS. MY SCARS ARE THE BRUSH STROKES IN THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS MY LIFE.”
837. Sweet times with the Lord walking on the Riverwalk as I work on Scripture memorization and meditation