(If signs not visible to email subscribers may be viewed at http://jpoliver.com/wordpress/ )
New Living Translation (NLT)
tender and compassionate to those who fear him.
14 For he knows how weak we are;
he remembers we are only dust.
15 Our days on earth are like grass;
like wildflowers, we bloom and die.
Good News Translation (GNT)
so the Lord is kind to those who honor him.
14 He knows what we are made of;
he remembers that we are dust. 15 As for us, our life is like grass.
We grow and flourish like a wild flower
Lord, every single good gift comes from You…
(From James 1:7) One Thousand Gifts http://www.aholyexperience.com/
444. New friends with sweet children over for dinner last night
445. “I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Thy wonders. I will be glad and exult in Thee; I will sing praise to Thy name, O Most High.” ~~~ Psalm 9:1-2
God lavishes me in His love and has done SO much for me, no wonder I am glad!
446. Refreshing time of prayer with Nancy when she brought over cookies for our family yesterday
447. Ruth L sharing this lovely song and the history behind it: http://www.christiancyberministries.org/ccmTube/2011.11.10.htm
448. The Lord is a kind father to me, his beloved daughter; tender and compassionate always. He knows what I am made of. My days on earth are like grass, like a wildflower, I will bloom and die. (from Psalm 103:13-15) May I bloom for Your pleasure and honor, Lord before You take me Home!
449. Esther M blessing me with this very beautiful quote:
Some of us are religiously jumpy and self-conscious because we know that God sees our every thought and is acquainted with all our ways. We need not be. God is the sum of all patience and the essence of kindly good will. We please Him most, not by frantically trying to make ourselves good, but by throwing ourselves into His arms with all our imperfections, and believing that He understands everything and loves us still.” — The Root of the Righteous – A.W. Tozer