|A Time of Need by Roy Lessin
“Recently, someone reminded me of an encouragement card I had written many years ago for DaySpring. The message on the card is for someone who is going through a difficult time or facing a situation with few answers. Today’s posting features that message with the hope that it might help encourage someone today.
What do we do when we face challenges that make us wonder what’s ahead? The answers are not always easy, and the direction is not always clear. In these circumstances, our hope is in God alone. Our lives and our times are in His hands, and He assures us that He is the rock we can stand upon through the storm.
Today, may you continue to believe in the wisdom of His ways, in the goodness of His love, and in the assurance of His presence as He keeps you every step of the way.”
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2 KJV
(The above cartoons and photo are viewable at http://jpoliver.com/wordpress/ if they do not show up
for email subscribers)
Lord, every single good gift comes from You…
(From James 1:7) One Thousand Gifts http://www.aholyexperience.com/
301. A great time with Mom, Heidi, Loretta, and Cindy at the Pink Ribbon ladies breast cancer lunch
302. Betsy’s arrival yesterday : so much fun being with and catching up with family
303. From the end of the earth I will cry to my precious Lord, When my heart is overwhelmed; He will lead me to the rock that is higher than I. (from Psalm 61:2)
304. Rose sending me a link to this beautiful song, “Your Hands” by JJ Heller. It is the cry of my heart to the Lord today.
305. Nicholas is 18 today! Thank You Lord for our dear son.
“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence.” ~Author Unknown
In Christ, my everything,