I, Paula recall and mull over in my mind the reason I can have the peace of such a solid hope and expectation. It comes straight from God’s Hand and is based on His character and attributes. It is because of the Lord’s mercy, kindness, and His great love that I am not consumed and I can have confidence and courage. His tender compassions never let me down, not ever. The Lord’s unfailing love, faithfulness, and mercy forevermore continue. They are brand new and fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. Great and abundant are Your stability and faithfulness, Lord! I continually remind myself that the Lord is my portion, my share, my inheritance therefore I will hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.
Lord, every good gift comes from You.
194. The treat of being able to stop by and chat and pray with Deb after my appointments in Oveido yesterday
195. Seeing the excitement of Joy and Hannah with their fun classes of the mission school: art, photography, and P.E.
196. Listening to and pondering the beautiful truths on the Scripture Meditations CD that Sonia gave me: such encouragement!
197. Kathy’s safety and her home in Vermont spared from Hurricane Irene in the midst of devastation all around her
198. The blessed relief of more sleep at night and naps during the day
199. Praise you Lord for the truth of Lam 3:21-24: fresh mercies every day, Your compassion, faithfulness, unfailing love that will never let me go. I will hope and wait expectedly on YOU!
200. God’s provision through Dave and Diane of being able to borrow a dehumidifier for Betsy’s visit here the end of next month to make her breathing easier
201. The sacrificial love of a sister willing to receive extra allergy shots, etc and bless us with a week of her presence and help in the midst of her busy schedule and known difficulty with respiratory allergies in FL
201. A beautiful bird of paradise flower from Rachelle this morning. Who would have known that our brief visit with her while we were sporting our “Hillbilly teeth” made of the white side of orange peels http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ecu1SWO0IM
would have resulted in her praying for me daily? God knew she’d be babysitting for friends when we knocked on that door to smile at our neighbors. 🙂
202. Sue’s radiant eyes and smile shining for Jesus
203. Rhoda passing along the 4 “Moments with Jesus” books to me: I can hardly wait to read them!
204. It was such a pleasure to have my Gerson Gal buddy Esther over for lunch on Saturday and have that precious fellowship
205. I have felt much healthier, stronger, and encouraged in the Lord the last few days
God is SHOWERING me with good gifts and holding me close with His loving presence and care! THANK YOU Father! Thank You friends and family and dear folks I haven’t even met in person for being His Hands and Feet and Mouthpiece!