This is the verse I am meditating on this morning. I just wrote it out and am going to memorize it:
New Living Translation (NLT)
4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”
Positive “Self Talk”:
“I will live a hope-filled life every day. I will handle my problems as opportunities in a different, more effective manner, based on the power of advanced mathematics; “You + God = Enough”
Lord, every good gift comes from You.
(From James 1:7)
183. Chemo #4 out of planned 6 went smoothly yesterday. 2/3rds done, 1/3 more to go on this part!
184. God’s grace is sufficient for all I face today and every day
185. High School homeschool Christian debate and speech club opportunity for Nicholas and Joy–looks excellent
186. I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength (Gal 2:20)
187. Shirley’s kindness and helpfulness on the phone the other night, sharing her experience and giving input on my treatment plan
188. I’m so glad that God thought up and provided fruit! It’s a delicious,naturally sweet, guilt-free healthy treat and I enjoy it very much. 🙂
189. Feels great to be back on track of my norm of no junk in my diet again and doing the things I can do to take the best care of myself that I can in the circumstances God has allowed ON PURPOSE.
Hanging on tight to His hand,